Nourish your canine companion with the balanced diet nature intended with Taste of the Wild Pine Forest Grain-Free Dry Dog Food! Formulated with novel proteins including venison, this grain-free recipe includes nutrient-rich legumes like peas and garbanzo beans that deliver the highly-digestible energy your pal needs, along with natural antioxidant support from real fruits and vegetables and dried chicory root for prebiotic support and healthy digestion. Essential minerals are chelated with amino acids to optimize their absorption and ensure maximum benefit, for complete and balanced nutrition with a taste of the wild your furry friend constantly craves!Key Benefits
- Grain-free recipe made with real venison as the first ingredient followed by other whole foods for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Made with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources with no grain, corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives makes this recipe perfect for sensitive pups.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with proprietary K9 strain probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
Venison, Lamb Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Peas, Lentils, Pea Protein, Pea Flour, Egg Product, Canola Oil, Fava Beans, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Ocean Fish Meal, Salmon Oil (A Source Of DHA), Salt, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Procuct, Dried Bifi Dobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ribo¬flavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid. Contains A Source Of Live (Viable), Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.Caloric Content
3,600 kcal/kg, 337 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||28.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||15.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5.5% max|
|DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)||0.05% min|
|ZINC||150 mg/kg min|
|SELENIUM||0.35 mg/kg min|
|VITAMIN E||150 IU/kg min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||2.8% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.3% min|
|TOTAL MICROORGANISMS||Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb min|